HomeChoice Bristol is a partnership between Bristol City Council and other housing associations in the city. You can use this service to register and apply for social housing in Bristol.
Use this site to:
- Apply online to the Housing Register
- Continue with an application you've already started
- Tell us about a change in your circumstances
- Renew your application
- Find a property
- Find out more about the bidding process
- Find out more about your chances of successfully bidding
- Find out about other housing options
Social housing in Bristol
The supply of social housing in Bristol is limited. Less than 2000 properties become available each year and over 15,000 households are registered on HomeChoice Bristol.
With so many more applicants than vacancies, households assessed in lower bands are unlikely to ever get an offer of accommodation.